The heater is one of the best equipment which is essential in every winter. It helps to keep your body warm. You can use it anywhere, keep it anywhere. Warm-up any room with a space heater, which is designed to provide extra heat on frigid winter days or crisp autumn and spring evenings. You can adjust the temperature of your immediate surroundings without turning up the heat in your entire house with these little appliances.
Electricity heats a heating element, which is often constructed of coils or ceramic, although alternative materials, such as infrared quartz bulbs, are also easily available. Gas space heaters, which are more commonly found in garages and workshops, usually require ventilation. Many types of heaters are available in the market with different features.
How to Use an Electric Heater Safely:
Before you buy a heater, make sure it is certified, has built-in protective gear, is not damaged, and has a long cable. After that, remember the following safety precautions to avoid being injured:
- Place this on a hard, flat surface when using it.
- Maintain a safe distance between the space heater and any combustible materials such as furniture, bedding, or drapes.
- When you using this, keep it away from paint, gas cans, and matches.
- When you are not using this, turn it off.
- While it running or turned off, do not touch the heater’s body.
- Check the cord for damage on a regular basis, and never ignore a frayed cord.
Top 5 Electric Heaters
When the weather turns cold, a heater becomes much more useful. The Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater has two temperature settings, allowing you to effortlessly customise the temperature to your liking. It’s designed for spot-heating and can heat up to 250 square feet.
- There are two temperature settings available 1000W and 2000W. With the temperature knob, you can easily adjust the temperature to your liking.
- It’s designed for spot heating and can heat up to 250 square feet.
- The heating element is long-lasting, so you won’t have to replace it.
- It has a mesh safety grill.
- It has a non-sagging body that is cool to the touch.
- The thermal cut-off feature improves the product’s safety. It will be turned off if it becomes too hot.
- The heater may be moved from one location to another thanks to the built-in handles.
- It is portable and lightweight.
- Because of the fan, it makes some noise.
Usha is a well-known brand for air coolers, fans, kitchen appliances, and other home equipment. The Usha room heater is a compact device with two heating settings and 1000 and 1800 watts of electricity consumption. It is lightweight and versatile.
- This Usha room heater is only 971 grammes in weight.
- It uses between 1000 and 1800 watts of power.
- It uses 230 volts as its operating voltage.
- A tip-over switch and overheat prevention are included in the room heater’s safety features.
- The heater has a thermostat that can be adjusted to three different quiet settings: high heat, low heat, or fan.
- The fan heater has three quiet settings to offer you comfort while also circulating fresh air.
- The movable adaptability to anywhere in the room around you.
- The fall protection switch turns off the heater automatically if it tilts or falls, preventing injuries.
- If the room temperature is higher than the thermostat setting, the heater will not turn on.
- It is not appropriate for a huge room.
Morphy Richards is a well-known electronics brand that has released various excellent room heater models. The Morphy Richards OFR O9 is a nine-fin oil radiator that evenly distributes heat throughout a large room’s corners.
It boasts a fashionable and attractive design, as well as a silent operation and a thermostat that can be adjusted. Because of the tip-over switch, it is both safe and portable to use.
- It has a power consumption of 2400 watts, which includes a 400 watt PTC fan heater.
- It’s a nine-fin oil radiator that distributes warmth evenly across the space.
- It comes with a self-selecting power switch.
- For portability, the model includes a carry handle and castor wheels.
- It has an adjustable thermostat that ensures consistent heat without temperature swings.
- It also has a cable winder for easy storage.
- The oil-filled radiator features a PTC fan and an adjustable thermostat, allowing you to forget about the cold.
- It runs quietly and is safe to use because of the tip-over switch, which turns off the heater if it tilts. This eliminates the risk of shock or fire.
- The model is both fashionable and elegant, and it has a low operating cost.
- Because the heater spreads heat even after it is turned off, it allows the room to stay warm for longer.
- The castor wheels with mounting plates allow you to move it from one corner to another, and the mounting plate allows you to put it on the wall at any desired height.
- The product’s quality, according to one consumer, was not up to par and it had some manufacturing defects.
Another “Usha” product, this fan heater is suitable for spaces from 100 to 150 square feet. The heating element is located facing the front side of the heater, which has a rectangular shape in the design. The fan, on the other hand, is positioned on the upper side, allowing for a wide and easy flow of air.
- One of its best advantages is its portability and compactness.
- The adjustable thermostat allows you to customise the temperature to your preferences.
- The power control option allows you to choose between 900 and 1500 Watts of operation.
- It is made of a fire-resistant, high-strength ABS housing that increases impact resistance and toughness.
- A two-stage safety system protects against overheating.
- Rooms up to 150 square feet are ideal.
- This product was made out of ABS plastic.
- Two-stage overheating protection
- The operation that is both quiet and efficient
- Portable and compact
- A programmable thermostat is a thermostat that can be set to a certain temperature.
- Insufficient for a large room.
- The fan is turning slowly.
The “Bajaj Majesty” is one of the most notable room heaters. It comes with an 11-fin, which allows for swift and efficient heating even in larger rooms. You can get individualised comfort with the three heat setting modes, which can be changed with the adjustable thermostat.
- It comes with an 11-fin
- It is protected from overheating by an auto thermal shut-off mechanism.
- Even while sleeping, the ultra-quiet operation gives you peace of mind.
- The safety tilt features are additional safeguards that switch off the device’s power if it is tilted.
- For improved heating efficiency, it comes with a 400 Watt PTC ceramic fan heater.
- It’s ideal for a larger room.
- The operation that is completely silent
- Tilt function for safety
- Protection against overheating with automatic thermal shut-off
- To operate, you’ll need a 15-amp outlet.
- The cable is a little on the short side.
It can be difficult to find a heater that can warm vast rooms. So, here the top 5 electric heaters are listed based on your needs in terms of shape, size, style, and power. Just keep in mind that the heater you purchase will be dictated by your lifestyle, so think about it before you buy.