The heater is one of the best equipment which is essential in every winter. It helps to keep your body warm. You can use it anywhere, keep it anywhere. Warm-up any room with a space heater, which is designed to provide extra heat on frigid winter days or crisp autumn and spring evenings. You can adjust the temperature of your immediate surroundings without turning up the heat in your entire house with these little appliances.
Electricity heats a heating element, which is often constructed of coils or ceramic, although alternative materials, such as infrared quartz bulbs, are also easily available. Gas space heaters, which are more commonly found in garages and workshops, usually require ventilation. Many types of heaters are available in the market with different features.
Table of Contents
How to Use an Electric Heater Safely:
Before you buy a heater, make sure it is certified, has built-in protective gear, is not damaged, and has a long cable. After that, remember the following safety precautions to avoid being injured:
Top 5 Electric Heaters
When the weather turns cold, a heater becomes much more useful. The Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater has two temperature settings, allowing you to effortlessly customise the temperature to your liking. It’s designed for spot-heating and can heat up to 250 square feet.
- The thermal cut-off feature improves the product’s safety. It will be turned off if it becomes too hot.
- It is portable and lightweight.
- It has a non-sagging body that is cool to the touch.
- The heater may be moved from one location to other thanks to the built-in handles.
- Because of the fan, it makes some noise.
Usha is a well-known brand for air coolers, fans, kitchen appliances, and other home equipment. The Usha room heater is a compact device with two heating settings and 1000 and 1800 watts of electricity consumption. It is lightweight and versatile.
- The fan heater has three quiet settings to offer you comfort while also circulating fresh air.
- The movable adaptability to anywhere in the room around you.
- The fall protection switch turns off the heater automatically if it tilts or falls, preventing injuries.
- If the room temperature is higher than the thermostat setting, the heater will not turn on.
- It is not appropriate for a huge room.
Morphy Richards is a well-known electronics brand that has released various excellent room heater models. The Morphy Richards OFR O9 is a nine-fin oil radiator that evenly distributes heat throughout a large room’s corners.
It boasts a fashionable and attractive design, as well as a silent operation and a thermostat that can be adjusted. Because of the tip-over switch, it is both safe and portable to use.
- The oil-filled radiator features a PTC fan and an adjustable thermostat, allowing you to forget about the cold.
- It runs quietly and is safe to use because of the tip-over switch, which turns off the heater if it tilts. This eliminates the risk of shock or fire.
- The model is both fashionable and elegant, and it has a low operating cost.
- Because the heater spreads heat even after it is turned off, it allows the room to stay warm for longer.
- The castor wheels with mounting plates allow you to move it from one corner to another, and the mounting plate allows you to put it on the wall at any desired height.
- The product’s quality, according to one consumer, was not up to par and it had some manufacturing defects.
Another “Usha” product, this fan heater is suitable for spaces from 100 to 150 square feet. The heating element is located facing the front side of the heater, which has a rectangular shape in the design. The fan, on the other hand, is positioned on the upper side, allowing for a wide and easy flow of air.
- Rooms up to 150 square feet are ideal.
- This product was made out of ABS plastic.
- Two-stage overheating protection
- The operation that is both quiet and efficient
- Portable and compact
- A programmable thermostat is a thermostat that can be set to a certain temperature.
- Insufficient for a large room.
- The fan is turning slowly.
The “Bajaj Majesty” is one of the most notable room heaters. It comes with an 11-fin, which allows for swift and efficient heating even in larger rooms. You can get individualised comfort with the three heat setting modes, which can be changed with the adjustable thermostat.
- It’s ideal for a larger room.
- The operation that is completely silent
- Tilt function for safety
- Protection against overheating with automatic thermal shut-off
- To operate, you’ll need a 15-amp outlet.
- The cable is a little on the short side.
It can be difficult to find a heater that can warm vast rooms. So, here the top 5 electric heaters are listed based on your needs in terms of shape, size, style, and power. Just keep in mind that the heater you purchase will be dictated by your lifestyle, so think about it before you buy.