Philips QP2525/10 Cordless Hybrid Trimmer in India
- Up to 45 minutes cordless use after 8-hour charging
- Trimming Range 1 – 4 mm. Automatic voltage: 100-240 V
- Unique OneBlade can style, trim and shave while keeping the skin feeling soft.
- Includes Oneblade replacement blade, rechargeable handle and 3 trimming combs 1, 3 and 5 mm
- 2-year warranty on product registration
We all know Philips has a strong reputation among brands of personal care products. Philips has designed a variety of trimmers in the past few years, and each of them has a strong satisfied customer base in the market. The innovative design provides a hassle-free trimming experience with improved control, resulting in better contour contouring.
The product comes with two blades in one that work perfectly for your trimming and shaving needs. And the length of the trimming, which is limited to only three steps. The package also includes three different combs to make your trimming and shaving experience easy. It can be used in both wet and dry modes and also it can go in any direction for precise edges and easy styling.
Mainly it can keep your skin soft and well designed dual protection system. It needs 8 hours of charging time, after which it can run for about 45 minutes easily. The package also includes a high-quality AC transformer that works perfectly on all voltages worldwide. Moreover, the double-sided blade ensures more control and comfort for the users.
Inside the box contents :
It contains the following: –
- Beard trimmer
- One Replacement blade
- And three trimming combs
- One AC adaptor
- Warranty card and user manual
Philips QP2525/10 Specifications :
- Running Time – 45 min
- Charging Time – 480 min
- Indicator – No
- Cutting Length – 1mm, 3mm, 5mm
- Precision – 1mm
- Length Settings – 3
- Cutting Elements – OneBlade Technology
- Power adaptor/USB charging – Power adaptor
- Waterproof/Washable – Waterproof
- Warranty – 2 years
- Travel/Storages pouch – No
- Always allow for safe wet and dry use
- Easy to pick up anywhere
- Durable double-sided blades
- We invest more for replacing blades
- Takes more time to charge
The Philips QP2525 / 10 be an exciting addition to personal care accessories. It has some unique features to make your trimming and shaving experience. The major problem is that we need to purchase blades every 4 months and store them carefully. Other than that, the Philips trimmer can serve for years.
I would absolutely avoid buying this.
Even though the Idea behind this is really noble but the design has many cost cutting. The interchange between the blades and machine is made up of fragile plastic which broke off in 3rd use.
I would now have to buy a blade which is of 850 rs. Phillips simply does not seem to have quality control like Gillette.
Edit: changing my rating to 4 as Philips were kind enough to call and take exact point of issue. This kind of customer service is expected from company like Philips. Hopefully they fix this problem in their second iteration.